Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Now Here's a Profound Thought

Today's thought comes from a children's fiction book entitled Mystery at Mt. Mole by Richard W. Jennings.

"In every decision we make, there is a point of no return. Time and time again, whether we realize it or not, we cross lines beyond which it's too late to turn back."

I can think of a couple of times in my life where I've crossed a line and it was too late to turn back. Okay, maybe more than a couple. Most were good decisions, however, in some cases I could have excercised better judgement. You know, though,if I could go back and do it again, I think I'd make the same decisions. After all, those decisions shaped who I am today and I like who I am today.

Here's hoping you are not looking back on your life with any regrets either.

Juli

No comments: