Sunday, September 26, 2004

My Hope for You

I have a wish for you today. Or maybe it's a challenge. That might be a better way to describe it. It stems from a quote out of The Hobbit by Tolkien:

"'Farewell! O Gandalf!' said the king. 'May you ever appear where you are most needed and least expected!'"

It's always such a blessing when someone shows up in our lives and gives us a word of encouragement. I know for me, it usually comes when it is most needed and from someone whom I would not expect it to come. I know my day is always brightened and it gives me the energy and strength to continue on with what I'm doing.

Is there someone who needs a blessing from you today? Reach out to that person. Show up where you are most needed and least expected. That's my challenge to you today and hey, comment below and let me know how it went.

Cheers,

Juli

1 comment:

Matt Harmless said...

I love that Gandalf!