Friday, November 19, 2004

Icky Day

I feel icky, as you can tell from my sidebar. In searching through my quote books, I found a sentence from Moby Dick by Herman Melville that seems to fit.

"O, woe on woe! Oh, Death, shy canst thoug not sometimes be timely?"

Okay, that's a little extreme. I don't really feel like dying, but I do feel completely exhausted and...well...icky. This week has been the busiest one of my life - so it seems. I went to bed too late last night and to top it all off, I had to get up at 5 and be at the dentist by 7:00 a.m. Yep, you read that right, a dentist appointment literally first thing in the morning. She did five fillings on the right side of my mouth. It's now 8:36 at night and my mouth is still sore, my stomach is still queasy from all the gunk draining down the back of my throat for two hours. I know by the end of the weekend I'm also going to have two nasty canker sores where she gave me the novacaine.

Okay, I'm sorry if that was too much info. Fortunately it's Friday and I have the next two day off. Hope next week goes better. Thanks for stopping by to read my blog and hopefully I'll be more upbeat next post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to get up for work with a shift starting at 7am this week. I'm not looking forward to it, at least it is very easy and quick work for a temp job.

It's funny, I use 'icky' to describe when I need a shower.

:: Mona ::